Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner – put simply, ‘The Big Brother of Wallrock Thermal Liner’ is an improved thermal lining paper that draws on all of the successes of Erfurt Mav’s Wallrock Thermal Liner, and provides even greater insulation benefits. Read on to learn more about this incredible insulation product and how you can save even more money on your heating bills this Winter.
As the ultimate, flexible, thermal lining paper, Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner delivers enhanced insulation performance when compared to other types of insulating lining papers and ensures that your home is substantially warmer and cheaper to heat. Not only is KV600 an insulator, it also combats condensation and mould, covers cracks and some textured wallpapers, and it’s hypoallergenic too.
Benefits of Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner
- Offers 25% More Insulation over Standard Thermal Liner
- Promotes a Healthy Environment by Allowing Walls to Breathe
- Wide 1 Metre Rolls meaning Less Joints/Seams
- 25% Thicker over the Standard Therma Liner at 4mm
- It can be painted or overhung with another paste-the-wall liner for perfect finish
- Dramatically Reduces Heat Loss Through Walls & Ceilings
- Significantly reduces warm up times, creating a cosier environment faster
- Reduces energy consumption and CO² emissions
- Combats condensation formation and subsequent mould problems
- Reduces noise transmission
- Tough damage resistant surface
- Covers and smoothes damaged or even lightly textured walls and ceilings.
- Provides a stable, tough surface for further decoration